- (with Samit Dasgupta)The p-adic upper half plane. in p-adic geometry, 65–121, Univ. Lecture Ser., 45, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2008.
- (with P. Schneider) Banach-Hecke algebras and p-adic Galois representations. Doc. Math. 2006, Extra Vol., 631–684.
- (with P. Schneider) Duality for admissible locally analytic representations. Represent. Theory 9 (2005), 297–326. (with P. Schneider) Correction to: “p-adic boundary values” [Astérisque No. 278 (2002), 51–125; MR1922824]. Cohomologies p-adiques et applications arithmétiques. III. Astérisque No. 295, (2004), 291–299.
- (with P. Schneider) Algebras of p-adic distributions and admissible representations. Invent. Math. 153 (2003), no. 1, 145–196.
- (with P. Schneider) p-adic boundary values. Cohomologies p-adiques et applications arithmétiques, I. Astérisque No. 278, (2002), 51–125.
- (with P. Schneider) Banach space representations and Iwasawa theory. Israel J. Math. 127 (2002), 359–380.
- (with P. Schneider) Locally analytic distributions and p-adic representation theory, with applications to GL2. J. Amer. Math. Soc. 15 (2002), no. 2, 443–468.
- (with P. Schneider) p-adic Fourier theory. Doc. Math. 6 (2001), 447–481.
- (with P. Schneider) U(g)-finite locally analytic representations. With an appendix by Dipendra Prasad. Represent. Theory 5 (2001), 111–128.
- (with G. Stevens and R. Coleman) Numerical experiments on families of p-adic modular forms. Computational perspectives on number theory (Chicago, IL, 1995), 143–158, AMS/IP Stud. Adv. Math., 7, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 1998.
- Euclid’s algorithm and the Lanczos method over finite fields. Math. Comp. 67 (1998), no. 224, 1665–1678.
- (with P. Schneider) An integral transform for p-adic symmetric spaces. Duke Math. J. 86 (1997), no. 3, 391–433.
- The geometry of p-adic symmetric spaces. Notices Amer. Math. Soc. 42 (1995), no. 10, 1120–1126.
- (with R. Coleman) Numerical solution of the p-adic hypergeometric equation. p-adic monodromy and the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture (Boston, MA, 1991), 53–62, Contemp. Math., 165, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 1994.
- Modular representations of PGL2 and automorphic forms for Shimura curves. Invent. Math. 113 (1993), no. 3, 561–580.
- (with A. Libgober) Lines on Calabi-Yau complete intersections, mirror symmetry, and Picard-Fuchs equations. Internat. Math. Res. Notices 1993, no. 1, 29–39.
- Rigid analytic modular forms: an integral transform approach. The arithmetic of function fields (Columbus, OH, 1991), 189–207, Ohio State Univ. Math. Res. Inst. Publ., 2, de Gruyter, Berlin, 1992.
- Modular symbols for Fq(T). Duke Math. J. 68 (1992), no. 2, 271–295.
- The Poisson kernel for Drinfelʹd modular curves. J. Amer. Math. Soc. 4 (1991), no. 3, 491–511. Values of p-adic L-functions and a p-adic Poisson kernel. Invent. Math. 101 (1990), no. 2, 395–410.
- Geometry of an étale covering of the p-adic upper half plane. Ann. Inst. Fourier (Grenoble) 40 (1990), no. 1, 68–78. The computational complexity of the resolution of plane curve singularities. Math. Comp. 54 (1990), no. 190, 797–837.
- On the computational complexity of the resolution of plane curve singularities. Symbolic and algebraic computation (Rome, 1988), 285–292, Lecture Notes in Comput. Sci., 358, Springer, Berlin, 1989.
- On Drinfelʹd’s universal formal group over the p-adic upper half plane. Math. Ann. 284 (1989), no. 4, 647–674.
- p-adic periods of genus two Mumford-Schottky curves. J. Reine Angew. Math. 385 (1988), 117–151.
- (with B. Mazur and J. Tate) On p-adic analogues of the conjectures of Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer. Invent. Math. 84 (1986), no. 1, 1–48.
- (with Sol Friedberg and the BC Case Project) Teaching mathematics in colleges and universities: case studies for today’s classroom. AMS-MAA Providence, 2001. ISBN 0-8218-2875-4.
- (with U. Pabrai, V. Gurbani, S. Gregory and G.King) Webmaster Administrator Certification Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1997.
- Linux Fundamentals, Prosoft I-Net Solutions, 1999. ISMB 1-5814-3097-3.
- Linux System and Network Administration, Prosoft I-Net Solutions, 1999. ISBN: 1-5814-3102-3.
- UNIX Fundamentals, Prosoft I-Net Solutions, 1999. ISBN: 1-5814-3095-7.
- UNIX System and Network Administration, Prosoft I-Net Solutions, 1999. ISBN 1-5814-3100-7.
(with D. Buell) Computational Perspectives on Number Theory, Proceedings of a conference in honor of
A.O.L. Atkin, American Mathematical Society-International Press Studies in Advanced Mathematics,
Volume 7, 1997.